As landowners, Jamison Ag and Turf understands the quality and care that goes into maintaining such a cherished investment. That is why we treat all of our leased land as if it were our own. Our operation is equipped with excavating equipment and large industrial mowers to either maintain or improve the quality of your investment. Using the latest electronic and satellite farm equipment, we can offer you insightful information about your land, which you may not be aware of.
Examples of Landowner care currently performed but not limited to:
- Replacing or installing culvert pipes for roads
- Building or repairing farm roads
- Clearing overgrown brush
- Mowing ditches, waterways and the field perimeter
- Planting wildlife plots for hunters
- Providing grain crops for wildlife plots
- Removing snow from driveways
- Creating detailed field maps of farms
- Providing soil analysis to landowner
With some of our landlord relationships dating back 35 years and counting, we are committed to loyalty, trust and long-term relationships. If you are a farmland owner looking at the farmland rental market, please contact Jamison Ag and Turf to discuss how we can aid you on enhancing your return on investment. We look forward to the privilege of working with you to maintain your land while growing the earth.